Commercial and Corporate Law
An Important Foundation
When setting up a corporation, choosing a legal form for your business, restructuring, acquiring or selling companies, the advantages of our multi-disciplinary methods are particularly great. We pay close attention to commercial and corporate issues and their solutions as well as the business and tax-optimal design of business plans and strategies. However, we can also advise you comprehensively and competently in all legal issues that arise in everyday business.
Our primary focus is to take advantage of the legal and tax planning opportunities that benefit our clients in each business form – from sole proprietorship, to partnership, to family-run corporation.
Overview of Services
- Advice when choosing a legal form
- Consulting and accompaniment when establishing a company
- Designing company agreements
- Assistance in the purchase and sale of holdings and companies
- Company restructuring
- Advice in shareholder disputes
- Retail sales and distribution law
- Commercial agent law
- Contract dealer law